Jul 25, 2012

Our Wedding First Dance

It was a surprise!

Tyler had no idea I did this.  He always told me how much he love my singing and encourages me to sing more often.  So I decided to honor my new husband with a song that is both meaningful and loving; sung by me!

It took exactly one hour to sing (multiple takes) edited, and recorded onto a cd.  It was such an exciting experience for me to have done this!  

The funny and ironical thing about it is that later that night, Tyler was humming the song in the shower.  I freaked out thinking he had checked my email and saw that I had done this - thus ruining my surprise!!

When asked why he was singing this song which is unusual for him, he simply shrugged and said that he was getting excited for the wedding and was just thinking about that song because I like it.  Hmmm, not convinced, but I didn't want to be even more suspicious by making a big deal out of it.

I was able to "keep it a secret" until the day.  Here is me singing From this Moment for our first dance..




From This Moment by Shania Twain, cover by Sophea Winter
Special thanks to Vandra K. for recording this video!
(that's my wonderful and generous brother and partner who is taking photos of us!  Thanks so much, we love you guys!!!)  

1 comment:

  1. I loved it =) Still waiting for you to post it on youtube~ =p

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!