Jun 19, 2012

Postponed Spring Cleaning

Since the year began, I've been on wedding mode.  Not just mine, but a few friend's weddings, one of which I was her Maid of Honor.  That alone was a full time job so spring cleaning sort of missed me this year.  

We moved into a new apartment a few months ago.  We're all settled in, furniture arranged and nick-nacks in their corners.  However, I could never make the time to organize my closets.  Yes plural.  Our bedroom has a small walk in, but I have reserved that for my normal wardrobe.  Our second bedroom, which is home to our computers, weights, and my crafting station, also has a small walk-in.  My hubs (or soon-to-be) was generous enough to give up that closet just for me.  In it, my work clothes and extra shoes will be.  It's also a good idea for us since I wake up sooner than he, so without making too much ruckus in trying to get dressed for work, I can do that in my bedroom / closet.  What a concept,  I love it!  

Well, after the wedding, I am going to get on top of it!  The closet that is.  I have big big plans for my "space."  I want to install a closet system, complete with a vanity station.  Does anyone know the difference between the Closetmaid and the Rubbermaid system?  I've done a pseudo thorough research, yet  I haven't found anything to distinguish the two.
Hmm, decisions, decisions....



Closetmaid System

Rubbermaid Closet System




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!