Jun 21, 2012

Eight Days and Counting!


The BIG day is approaching here and I can almost hear the wedding bells.  Tyler and I have been on quite a journey leading up to this day, but they are mostly good.  During our tenure, we've both lusted, love, laughed, traveled, argued, made-up, and learned more and more about each other as each day passes.  Oh how I love thee... let me count the ways.
  • He is a looker.  Let's be honest.  That's what drew us to each other, what lead us to have hours of conversation, and the realization that this is more than physical attraction.
  • He is intelligent.  Consistently graduating at the top of his class, he's proven himself to be smart and diligent. Everyday I learn something new from him.  He's my personal Wikipedia and I love his brain!
  • He is supportive.  Life is wonderful when you have a partner who encourages you to grow, explore, and stands by you through thick and thin.  You know he is the one when he supports your dream of having your business and contributing to making it a reality.
  • He is my "other half".  We have so much in common, it made me believe in soul mates.  
  • He loves me!
So, Tyler, I am so excited to marry you and spend the rest our lives continuing to build on the reasons why I love you.  

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!